A quiz score of 70 or above must be achieved before advancing to the next lesson.
These 8 lesson topics are:
1. Law: Federal Pesticide Laws – Part II
2. Law: The Pesticide Label and Label Comprehension – Part I
3. IPM: Nonchemical Pest Control Techniques – Part I
4. IPM: Nonchemical Pest Control Techniques – Part II
5. Pesticide Safety – Part I
6. Pesticide Safety – Part II
7. Emergencies, Spills & Misapplications – Part I
8. Emergency Procedures – Part II
Agricultural Pesticide Applicators (Private, Commercial or Noncommercial) may take the above course and will receive 2 CEUs in Laws and Regulations, 2 CEUs in IPM and 4 General CEUs upon course completion.