Our state-approved pest control classes are designed to assist the certified pesticide applicator to renew his pesticide license. Our courses have been designed to be educational – not difficult. We do not have any trick questions.
Whether you need CEUs, CCUs, or Credits in pest control, Pest Control Courses is your place.
Once you have completed one of our online courses, you will be able to print off your continuing education certificate from the comfort of your own home or office.
First Step: Pick a State
Recertification requirements differ from state to state, so first we must know where you’re getting recertified.
We currently offer recertification courses in the highlighted states, and we’re growing! Don’t see your state highlighted? Let us know below the map!
You can’t go wrong us. Just some of the courses we offer and topics covered include:
- 10 CEU Online Course (Texas only)
- 5 CEU Online Course (Texas only)
- Texas Laws and Regulations
- Federal Pesticide Laws
- Pesticide Safety – Part I
- Pesticide Safety – Part II
- Pesticide Formulations
- Pesticide Modes of Action
- Emergencies, Spills and Misapplications
- Emergency Procedures
- Nonchemical Pest Control Techniques – Part I
- Nonchemical Pest Control Techniques – Part II
Why We Exist
We believe that pesticide license continuing education classes should be just that – educational, and most importantly, have practical application. While our CEU classes are packed full of valuable information, they are not difficult to complete.